Tuesday, April 16, 2013

...

18:18

I discovered the world of fan fiction again. It has been a long time since the last time since I was in that world of strangeness. My favorite is slash, it always was. My first slash love was Kaiba/Atem from Yugioh. My new slash love is Castiel/Dean from Supernatural. What interests me about Destiel is the fact the actors are fully aware that it exists and the writers are basically throwing Castiel into Dean's arms; which makes the very heterosexual Misha and Jensen uncomfortable or an extra excuse for Jensen to mess with Misha. Poor Misha... lol. I was thinking the writer were going that way before I even heard of Destiel. The stories are rather interesting in a sense. Some sorta sway away from the characters' personalities, well... some wish Castiel was more forward about his feelings. I should read more fan fiction on other shows. I heard there are Emily/Nolan shippers for Revenge. I wonder if anyone wrote fan fiction for that yet.

18:29

No comments:

Post a Comment