Friday, April 26, 2013

...

12:12
All I ate yesterday:
- a pickle
- a strawberry
- a couple spoonfuls of jello

Then my stomach said no more, despite the pains I was still having. Oh freaking joy *sarcasm*. Honey wants to come over today and if he notices this pattern, he'll be ever so worried.
12:13

12:25
Honey said he wanted to make peanut butter cookies... my goodness, to force myself to eat what I normally would, would be torture. Still, I'm going to have to fake it so I don't worry him. Having more diarrhea, I think it has to do with the little I've been eating.

Oh by the way, Mom agreed to pay for acting lessons. Hopefully I can be a TV starlet and work on the shows I dream of being on. The day I meet Mariska, Misha, or even Danielle, would be a dream come true for me. I love them, in a non creepy fan girl sort of way.
12:28

No comments:

Post a Comment