Thursday, January 3, 2013

...

21:22
I am not a traditonalist. I am not anti-tradition like some people who would jump over flaming hoops to prevent themselves from being traditional. Some traditions I do want to practice or keep sacred, but most I do not because I fear it takes away from my originality. I wasn't up with much traditions or what should be, just what we could. Going the alternative path has been my life for almost all 24 years of it. I do what makes me happy rather or not it's in the 'norm' (socially acceptable) or not. I think it's fun to be untraditional, I get to do things my way because it feels right to me to do so. I was always different like that. I judged by character. So if I didn't like someone, it was probably because I thought they were distasteful. People, for some reason, love to judge me without really getting to know me. They automatically assume all these traits that I may or may not have. If not following traditions is a bad thing - pfft, more fun for me.
21:27

No comments:

Post a Comment