Wednesday, January 2, 2013

...

1:50
I have been reading on abducted/murdered American children on wikipedia - sorta by accident. Looking up a word I couldn't spell for my story and found the wikipedia page about it, which led to a page that lead me to another page, that lead me to the category of abducted children in the US. I always feel sad when I read the stories, but if no one reads them, how are they remembered? Same with all the Jane and John Does, nameless, forgotten, outcasted from the world because they can't be identified. Keeping that sad thing in mind, I've thought about how I would be identified:
- chipped right (my left) central incisor
- my bad over bite/under devoloped bottom jaw
(both have been in my dental records since I was 14)
- bent lower spine
- 'scars' from my healed broken tail bone

By the chance I am not in that state or have amnesia:
- left ear has 4 piercings and right has 5 piercings
- numerous scars:

  • 1 on my left fore arm, by the bend/elbow
  • Y shaped scar on my right thigh
  • small scar above my left eye 
  • my surgical scars from my laproscopy
- freckles on my left arm near elbow

I think that sums it up. I hope none of that ever happens to me because that would be very very sad.
2:19
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment