Wednesday, May 29, 2013

...

20:09
Honey was playfully poking at me yesterday and noticed that my chest seemed smaller. He took me to the bathroom lifted up my shirt and bra and said, "You've gotten smaller. What's going on?" I said that I'm the same size as I've always been and I fit my bras just fine. He said, "No, you've gotten smaller. Are you okay? What's going on?" I said that I'm fine and dismissed it. I didn't very well want to tell him that since pouring my heart out a month or so ago, I still felt horrible and I barely eat anymore. In fact, coca cola was basically all I'd have all day. I felt more horrible that I lied to him.
20:12

23:53
Honey proposed on maybe going karaoke and doing a duet together. He isn't the karaoke type, only vowing to do it once because singing is not really his thing. I declined and lied. I didn't want to tell him that my voice makes my ears bleed. That hearing my voice makes me want to sing again - ever. I only sing along to songs because that's what I normally do, but when the music is loud and could drown me out, or I sing quieter than the music. It just makes it easier I suppose.
23:55

No comments:

Post a Comment