Thursday, December 27, 2012

So it begins

I don't know why I decided to do this. Seems odd to have an online blog for the world to read doesn't it? I don't really mind much. This gives an more in depth into my mind and psyche, where I can be candid and honest without blowing up my facebook wall. I don't have to give a damn about offending anyone because this is my space (haha); but I know not everyone is going to like what I have to say.

Who I am will be splashed around this blog without me having to do an intro. I don't need to say who everyone is, just figure it out as I go along. There will be things I don't think I've told anyone on facebook. It wasn't that it was much of a secret, I just don't like to frighten people away. I know I can't please everyone and it amazes people to know that there are people who don't like me - tough shit on them, huh? I swear, curse, what ever you want to call it. I sometimes censor myself on facebook because of my young fb friends, though I'm sure they've heard worse...

What will be posted will be thoughts and any news I wish to share. I also don't post every day, unless I feel like it. This will be treated like any regular diary except I can actually read what I write. People are allowed to comment or what ever, I don't care. I can't seem to figure out how to change the time stamp, says 8 pm when it's actually after 10. I might as well say when I start and when I finish huh?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
22:45
Tomorrow I'm supposed to be going to meet up with Colette and her girlfriend Jen. I am quite excited and my goodness, nervous. I did warn her ahead of time about how I can be so I wouldn't give the wrong idea. The last thing I want is for someone to think I don't like them or anything - sad how often that is for me because of my social anxiety and natural shyness. Since becoming friends with Colette on facebook and chatting with her, I feel less resentment for people telling me to do Sadie's blog like Inky's. I wasn't jealous of how Colette does Inky's blog, just saddened of how often I used to hear it to the point I stopped blogging for Sadie period - her facebook page was seldomly used, becoming used more since Sadie does have some good friends.

It's 11 pm and it looks like I barely wrote anything. I've deleted sentences that didn't fit and also multitasking. That always seems to makes things take longer than they should. I'm listening to my flash drive music collection or what I call my own private radio station - the music player is always on shuffled so I don't expect anything; like a real music station. 'Do you really want to hurt me' by Culture Club and 'Blurry' by Goo Goo Dolls so far. Now 'Life Starts Now' by Three Days Grace; see how random my music is so far?
23:10

No comments:

Post a Comment